At Dai, we believe in positive social impact, and we believe our actions, however incremental, can make a difference.
1. As we've been listening, learning and reflecting this week, we're also proactively petitioning, donating, and doing. We have donated to Black Lives Matter, BLM UK Fund and NAACP as a company and as individual members of the team.
2. We handed out unbranded face masks at the peaceful protests in Parliament Square in London on 6 June. We support racial equality and we also support public health and safety.
3. Beyond these immediate actions, we will be even more firmly committed to diversity, inclusion and human rights as a company.
• We’re committed to 15% full-time black employee representation
• We’ve had 20% black model representation and 55% non-white model representation thus far, and we will continue to advocate diversity across our imagery
• Our founder Joanna Dai is kicking off a black entrepreneur mentorship program. If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to show we are an ally through our actions, and we believe that as a brand we can help to impact change. #blacklivesmatter