Buy a pair, give a pair
Buy any pair of Dai trousers, and we'll donate a pair to NHS workers.
Our NHS doctors, nurses, workers and volunteers are stepping up wherever needed, and we want to step up too and support them.
We are committed to donating our bestselling Power Move Trousers to the NHS while supplies last, and our efforts can be doubled with your support.
The feels-like-yoga tailored trousers
- Mid-rise tailored skinny ankle trousers
- Bum-flattering, curve-shaping darts
- Sleekly slanted, fully functional pockets
- Front zip closure
- Hidden flat-panelled diamond gusset in the under-rise for extra comfort
Fit & Care
- Fits true to size
- Mid rise waist
- Form fitting with recoverable stretch to fit various body shapes
- Model is 5’11” wearing size UK 8
- Size UK 8 is 80cm inseam
Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Designed in London
- Made in Portugal
- Oeko-Tex® certified luxe technical fabric from Italy
- Medium weight double bonded jersey
- 72% Microfiber Polyamide, 28% Elastane (Lycra®)