24/7 Relaxed Shirt 2.0 Surplus Cotton Stripe - Final Sale
24/7 Relaxed Shirt Cotton Stripe Highlights
Elinor is wearing size S. She is 5’9.5” (176 cm) with 32” (81 cm) bust, 26” (66 cm) waist and 36.5” (93 cm) hips.
An oversized, relaxed fitting shirt in a crisp stripe cotton. Fits true to size
- Sleeve length: Size S sleeve length is 61cm / 24''
- Jacket length: Size S back collar to hem length is 78cm / 30.7"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Everyday classic: A menswear-inspired shape cut in a must have monochrome woven cotton stripe fabric
- Limited edition: Made with certified deadstock 100% cotton from leftover materials used by LVMH Group's French Maisons. Once it's gone, it's gone
- Effortlessly versatile: Wear loose for everyday ease or tuck in to tailored pieces for a timelessly cool aesthetic
- Naturally compostable:Fabric is woven using 100% natural cotton fibres which compost at its end of life
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Relaxed fitting shirt in crisp cotton shirting in a monochrome stripe with point collar and buttons through front
- Dropped shoulder and adaptable sleeve length with signature Dai extended cuff
- Long length with curved hem cut to finish longer in the back length
- Perfect piece to style on- and off-duty
- Designed in London
- Certified deadstock 100% cotton fabric from LVMH Group's French Maisons
- Made in Poland
- Main fabric: Certified deadstock 100% cotton
- Surplus fabric sourced from Nona Source, a resale platform of deadstock fabrics from LVMH Group's French Maisons
- Machine wash cold with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron if desired. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Surplus fabric: Made with 100% cotton shirting sourced from Nona Source, a resale platform of deadstock fabrics from LVMH Group's French Maisons which would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Made in Poland
- What is surplus fabric? When brands over-order and don't use all of the fabrics for production, rolls of fabric can end up going to landfills, getting incinerated, or going to waste. We've sourced our 100% cotton shirting fabric from Nona Source, a resale platform of deadstock fabrics from LVMH Group's French Maisons, repurposing two rolls of surplus fabric and turning them into limited edition pieces.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
Did you know that 9 out of 10 women don't know their body shape? Find your perfect fit today.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Easy returns within 28 days.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.