360 Cashmere Sweater Crimson
360 Sweater Highlights
Kelly is wearing size S. She is 5'10 (178cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 26" (66cm) waist, and 35" (89cm) hips
Fits true to size. Relaxed cropped fit, long sleeve sweater with cosy turtleneck.
- Sleeve length: Size small raglan sleeve length is 69.5cm / 27"
- Top length: Size small back collar to hem length is 50cm / 20"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Circular and zero-waste: Made from recycled cashmere that's been regenerated into a new life. When you've worn yours out, return it back us and we'll renew it again
- Certified recycled cashmere: From an unknown drawer or a clothing donation somewhere around the world, fine cashmere is collected, sorted and spun into a new life at our recycling and knitwear maker in Italy
- Effortlessly versatile: A forever timeless luxe sweater for any day, worn any way
- Easy care: Hand wash, quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Relaxed-fitting, super soft, mid-weight cashmere sweater
- Straight fit through the body with slightly cropped proportions and a deep rib to finish
- Cosy deep turtleneck that can be worn up or folded down
- Long sleeve with flattering raglan sleeve and rib cuff
- Designed in London
- Cashmere yarn sustainably recycled and spun in Italy
- Made in Prato, Italy
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS) Certified. Made from fine, super soft, post-consumer pure cashmere sweaters from around the world
- 98% Recycled Cashmere 2% Virgin Wool for added yarn strength
- Delicate hand wash only, lay flat to dry, and cool iron if needed on the reverse. Our yarns are beautiful and can be delicate. Please take extra care when wearing jewellery and accessories to avoid snagging or pilling
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean when needed
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- GRS Certified fine cashmere yarn created from post-consumer sweaters sourced from around the world
- Made in Prato, Italy
- Post-consumer sweaters made of 100% high grade cashmere yarn from around the world are mechanically broken down into countless fibres and respun into new high-quality yarn at our factory in Italy. The process preserves the original colours of the fibres, eliminating dyes and additional chemicals from the manufacturing process, and in turn, reducing water consumption. Yarn are then knitted to create our regenerated sweaters, as fine as new, with no further environmental impact
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS) Certified recycled cashmere yarn. GRS is promoted by Textile Exchange, one of the most important non-profit organisations advocating international responsible and sustainable development in the textile industry. With the Global Recycle Standard, Textile Exchange acknowledges the crucial importance of recycling for the growth of a sustainable production and consumption model; it aims to encourage the reduction of resource consumption (virgin raw materials, water and energy) and to increase the quality of recycled products
- Precisely knitted with zero waste
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Closing the loop never felt so soft
Made from recycled cashmere that has been regenerated into a new life. When you've worn yours out, return it to us and we'll renew it again.
Going 360 Circular
Our circular design, our 360 range is made from recycled cashmere that has been regenerated into a new life. When you've worn yours out, return it to us and we'll renew it again.
Click here to recycle your 360 styles.
Made in Italy with Zero-Waste
Our sweaters are made of 98% post-consumer high-grade cashmere yarn collected from around the world and are sorted and respun at our factory in Prato, Italy. The renewing process preserves the original colours of the fibres, eliminating dyes and additional chemicals in the process, and in turn, reducing water consumption. We add 2% virgin wool for extra yarn strength.
Our recycled cashmere is Global Recycle Standard (GRS) Certified. By using recycled materials, we’re helping to reduce our reliance on new resources (virgin raw materials, water and energy).
Extending the Lifecycle
Our cashmere yarns are beautifully soft and can be delicate. To keep your 360 styles looking great and lasting longer, make sure to hand wash only. Lay flat to dry and cool iron on the reverse if needed.
Top tip: take extra care when wearing jewelry and accessories to avoid snagging or pilling.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with our stylist to get your perfect fit.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
DHL Next-day Delivery within UK, free shipping above £250.
Not happy with your purchase? Free returns within 28 days.