Double Take Trail Blazer™ Navy Pinstripe
Double Take Trail Blazer™ Highlights
Shenyue is wearing size UK 8. She is 5'11 (180cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 26" (66cm) waist, and 36" (91.5cm) hips
Fits true to size. Tailored, form-fitting, double-breasted pinstripe blazer with 4-way stretch for comfort
- Sleeve length: Size UK 8 sleeve length is 62cm / 24.5"
- Jacket length: Size UK 8 back collar to hem length is 67cm / 26.4"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Modern day power piece:A nod to the 90s, meet our beautifully cut waist-defining double breasted blazer in timeless pinstripe wool
- Technical wool:Made with premium Italian stretch wool with recycled fibres for performance and a twill weave. Breathable and temperature regulating
- Timeless design: A classic design you'll feel confident wearing for years to come. Made in limited quantities, and beautifully tailored with Saville Row patternmaking craftsmanship
- Effortlessly versatile: Match with tailored trousers for elegant, classic suiting, or pair with trainers, jeans and a white tee for everyday ease
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Waist-defining, double-breasted blazer in pinstripe
- Clean, figure flattering lines and internal slim shoulder pads for structure
- Functional slanted pockets. Two internal breast pockets sized to hold a passport or smartphone
- Cuff slit to adapt from 3/4 to full sleeve
- Melton undercollar
- Half lined bodice for breathability with matching binding detail
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabrics sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Italian medium-weight stretch technical wool with a pinstripe design and twill weave. Wool is a natural fibre which is breathable and temperature regulating
- Main Fabric: 53% Polyester (GRS certified), 44% Virgin Wool (non-mulesed), 3% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Lining: Slight stretch. 68% Bio-based Acetate, 32% Polyester
- Dry clean only. We recommend washing infrequently and using a specialist eco care cleaning company
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean as needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Italian fabric made from Global Recycled Standard (GRS) Certified pre-consumer polyester and mulesing-free virgin wool. Our mill adapts a 'slow factory' approach that rejects industrial mass production and champions artisan luxury craftsmanship.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
- Lining sourced from an Oeko-Tex® Certified mill
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with our stylist to get your perfect fit.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Free returns within 28 days.