Eco Layer On Top Performance Merino Flint Grey
Naturally high-performing base layer
Eco Layer On Top Performance Merino Highlights
Shenyue is wearing size S. She is 5'11" (180cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 26" (66cm) waist, and 36" (91.5cm) hips.
Fits true to size. Soft fabric allows for expansion and compression to fit various body shapes
- Sleeve length: Full-length sleeve 61cm / 24''
- Top length: Size S centre-back length is 60cm / 23.6''
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Natural performance: All the qualities of a performance base layer, powered by 92% natural-based fibres. Thermoregulating, breathable, sweat wicking, odour resistant, soft on sensitive skin
- Feels like yoga: Designed to perform, feels like a soft hug
- Effortlessly versatile: A polished silhouette which transitions seamlessly through the seasons. Style and layer with your wardrobe heroes.
- Easy care: Machine washable, iron-free, quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Long sleeve turtleneck top
- Slim fitting with stretch for comfort
- Soft and comfortable fabric for sensitive skin
- Thermoregulating to keep you comfortable through the seasons
- Breathable and odour resistant
- Designed in London
- Fabric milled in Thailand from fully traceable merino wool and sustainably produced Tencel™
- Made in China
- Made from merino blend jersey, enhanced with Tencel™ Lyocell for a softer feel and Spandex for better strength and recovery
- Main Fabric: 55% Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) Certified Merino Wool, 37% Tencel™ Lyocell, 8% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron if desired. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Wrinkle resistant
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from Thailand
- Made in China
- Ethical, RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) Certified merino wool yarn. The Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) is an industry tool designed to recognize the best practices of farmers, ensuring that wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing their land, and from sheep that have been treated responsibly.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is a cellulose fiber made from sustainably grown and renewable eucalyptus trees. The closed loop production process transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low ecological impact
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
CURATED BY OUR DAI DNA™ STYLISTS
You'll Also Love
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with our stylist to get your perfect fit.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Free returns within 28 days.