Happiness Is A Shirt Dress Poppy - Final Sale
Happiness Is A Shirt Dress Highlights
Eve is wearing size UK 8. She is 5'10 (178cm), with 34" (86cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 37" (94cm) hips
Fits true to size. Fit and flare silhouette with cinched-in and elasticated waistband. Short sleeves and midi length skirt.
- Sleeve length: Size UK 8 sleeve length is 23cm from neckline to sleeve hem
- Dress length: Size UK 8 back of neck to hem length is 119cm
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- The must-have. A flattering shirt dress with a sporty elasticated waist, full skirt and front pockets
- Limited edition: Made with surplus 100% cotton fabric from a luxury source which would have otherwise gone to waste. Once it's gone, it's gone
- Summer ready: Made with a crisp cotton that's naturally breathable and cooling, and a breezy silhouette for all-day comfort. Perfect from office to evening or summer picniking
- Easy care: Machine washable and quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Flattering cap sleeve shirt dress with midi length, easy-fitting full skirt
- Fit and flare fit designed to suit all body shapes
- Elgonating panels to provide flattering style lines and waist definition
- Premium soft elastic waistband for comfort, stretch and a sporty finish
- Concealed button front placket
- Deep front patch pockets
- Designed in London
- Surplus 100% cotton shirting from a high end designer source
- Made in Poland
- Main fabric: Surplus 100% Cotton shirting
- Surplus fabric sourced from a high end designer
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Surplus fabric: Made with 100% Cotton shirting which would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Made in Poland
- What is surplus fabric? When brands over-order and don't use all of the fabrics for production, rolls of fabric can end up going to landfills, getting incinerated, or going to waste. We've partnered with a European supplier to take their surplus rolls of fabric, turning them into limited edition pieces. When it's gone, it's gone, giving surplus fabric a new purpose.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
CURATED BY OUR DAI DNA™ STYLISTS
You'll Also Love
Did you know that 9 out of 10 women don't know their body shape? Find your perfect fit today.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Easy returns within 28 days.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.