High Rise Pleat Pant Navy Pinstripe
High Rise Pleat Pant Highlights
Shenyue is wearing size UK 8. She is 5'11 (180cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 26" (66cm) waist, and 36" (91.5cm) hips
Fits true to size. High-rise pinstripe trouser with pleat detailing at the front of trouser. Relaxed leg silhouette that tapers in and finishes at the ankle. Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Leg length: Size UK 8 inside leg seam is 74cm / 29"
- Fit:Fuller Hip,Petite,Tall,Tummy Friendly
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Classic Tailoring: A nod to the 90s, meet our beautifully cut classic tailored trousers in a pinstripe wool
- Technical wool: Made with premium Italian 4-way stretch wool with recycled fibres for performance and a twill weave. Breathable and temperature regulating
- Effortlessly versatile: Match with tailored blazer for elegant, classic suiting, or pair with knitwear for the ultimate everyday ease
- Easy care: Machine washable and quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Classic navy pinstripe trouser
- High-rise pleat front trouser with tapered leg
- V design-detailing at centre back of trousers
- Deep functional front and back pockets
- Front zip closure
- Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Designed in London
- Oeko-Tex® Certified fabrics sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Italian medium-weight 4-way stretch technical wool with a pinstripe design and twill weave
- Main Fabric: 53% Certified Recycled Polyester, 44% Virgin Wool (non mulesed), 3% Elastane (Lycra®). Wool is a natural fibre which is breathable and temperature regulating
- Lining: Slight stretch. 68% Bio-based Acetate, 32% Polyester
- Delicate machine wash on a hand wash setting with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Eco certified fabrics sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Italian fabric made from Global Recycled Standard (GRS) Certified pre-consumer polyester and mulesing-free virgin wool. Our mill adapts a 'slow factory' approach that rejects industrial mass production and champions artisan luxury craftsmanship.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
- Lining sourced from an Oeko-Tex® Certified mill
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
Did you know that 9 out of 10 women don't know their body shape? Find your perfect fit today.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Easy returns within 28 days.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
Still looking for the perfect pair of trousers for you?
At Dai, we offer comfort and elegance for all body shapes and sizes.Take the trouser fit finder