Icon Jumpsuit London Grey
Icon Jumpsuit Highlights
Lorelle is wearing size UK 8. She is 5'8 (178cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 35" (89cm) hips
Fits true to size. A form fitting jumpsuit with natural waist definition, flattering fluted half-sleeve and tailor-friendly cullotte leg silhouette
- Leg length: Size UK 8. inside leg seam is 60cm / 24''
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Tailored look, feels like loungewear. Think of it as a planet-loving, luxe ponte di roma jersey fabric. This jumpsuit is soft and stretchy, yet polished and tailored looking for all-day performance
- Effortlessly versatile: For the everyday and everywhere. Perfect for WFH, office and city strolling
- Plant power: Made of Softree Ponte using FSC Certified yarns from sustainably managed forests
- Easy care: Machine washable
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Flattering high V-neckline and elegant fluted sleeves cut to finish above the elbow
- Form-fitting bodice with a seam at the natural waist. A concealed inner elastic allows comfort and enhanced fit
- 2 deep functional pockets in the side seam with secure zip fastening
- Cropped culotte trouser silhouette with front and back pintuck detailing
- Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Invisible back zip for easy dressing
- Designed in London
- Fabric made with FSC® Certified viscose yarn and milled in Italy
- Made in Poland
- Luxe ponte di roma jersey fabric sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Italy. Made with FSC® Certified viscose yarn
- Main fabric: 70% FSC® Certified viscose, 25% polyamide, 5% elastane (Lycra®)
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don’t forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Sourced from Italy at an environmentally responsible mill which is Chemical Management 4Sustainability certified. This means the mill follows a chemical management protocol, to eliminate toxic and harmful substances in production in line with the most stringent international standards.
- Made in Poland
- FSC Certified: yarn is sourced from a specialist yarn manufacturer to ensure that the viscose production is from ethical, sustainable sources
- Chemical safety: our mill is Chemical Management 4Sustainability certified for advanced chemical management to ensure chemical and substance safety in its fabric production processes
- FSC Certified recyclable paper packaging
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with a stylist, on Whatsapp or call. Get your perfect fit.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
DHL Next-day Delivery within UK, free shipping above £250.
Not happy with your purchase? Free returns within 28 days.