Rain Or Shine Coat Herringbone Grey
Rain Or Shine Coat Highlights
Kelly is wearing size UK 10. She is 5'10 (178cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 26" (66cm) waist, and 35" (89cm) hips
- Sleeve length: Size UK 10 sleeve length is 63cm / 25"
- Jacket length: Size UK 10 back collar to hem length is 110cm / 43"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Not just a pretty coat: Made with a recycled wool and nylon fabric with a chemically safe water-repellent finish and protective laminated inner layer
- Tailored to perfection: A timeless silhouette beautifully cut in a grey herringbone fabric that is designed to last
- Effortlessly versatile: Rain Or Shine, style up with tailoring for work, or pair back with wardrobe staples
- Smart wool: Made from 70% recycled wool for thermoregulating and antibacterial properties, and 30% nylon for a quick dry
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Eco water-repellent recycled wool blend in a herringbone grey pattern
- A sharp tailored silhouette with lean, figure-flattering lines and subtle waist definition
- Double breasted front fastening with sustainably sourced biodegradable buttons
- Designed with five functional pockets inside and out
- Contrast melton undercollar detail, a nod to Saville Row tailoring
- Fully lined
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabric sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from an Italian technical wool coating with a C0 fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish and protective laminated back side
- Main Fabric: Face side is 70% Recycled Wool, 30% Nylon with C0 fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish which is chemically safe. Back side lamination is 100% polyeurothene film
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro, a fabric derived from the cellulose of plants. Body Lining: 51% Polyester 49% Elastomultiester
- Dry clean only. We recommend using a specialist eco care cleaning company
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean as needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- The face side of the fabric is made using 70% recycled wool yarn. The garment is made showerproof by a DWR (durable water-repellent) coating that is C0 and fluorocarbon free, which is the most environmentally responsible finish available
- Fabric is from an Italian mill powered using renewable energy, solar panels and with a water management system
- Buttons are biodegradable and produced with no water wastage or dying in the manufacturing process. The material includes corn starch flour, recycled material from button cutting, and urea which is a bi-product of the farming industry
- Oeko-Tex® and BlueSign Certified
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with our stylist to get your perfect fit.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.
DHL Next-day Delivery within UK, free shipping above £250.
Not happy with your purchase? Free returns within 28 days.