Trail Blazer™ Textured Grey
The ultimate power jacket
Trail Blazer™ Highlights
Loa is wearing size UK 8. She is 5'9.5 (177cm), with 33" (84cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 36" (91cm) hips
Fits true to size. Form fitting with recoverable stretch to fit various body shapes.
- Sleeve length: Size UK 8 sleeve length is 64cm / 25"
- Jacket length: Size UK 8 back neck to hem length is 65cm / 26.5"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Bestseller. The original Trail Blazer™, the most comfortable modern day power piece you'll ever own
- Feels like yoga: Made with 4-way stretch fabric, feels like athletic wear
- Effortlessly versatile: Taking you from the boardroom to off-duty. Style fully suited or pair back with your favourite jeans for a chic yet relaxed finish
- Easy care: Machine washable, iron-free, quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Clean, figure flattering lines
- Cuff slit to adapt from 3/4 to full sleeve
- Center back vent and set-in shoulder pads
- Two internal breast pockets sized to hold a passport or smartphone
- Unlined bodice with clean, contrast-colour binding details
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabrics sourced from Portugal
- Made in Portugal
- Made from medium-weight, double-faced 4-way stretch fabric from Portugal
- Main fabric: 68% Recycled Polyester (GRS Certified), 28% Lenzing™ EcoVero™ Viscose, 4% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro, a fabric derived from the cellulose of plants. Body Lining: Slight stretch. 51% Polyester / 49% Elastomultiester.
- Dry clean or machine wash with care. Read our how-to guide here.
- Wrinkle resistant
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabric sourced from Portugal
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Sourced from Portugal at an Oeko-Tex® Certified environmentally responsible mill which is powered using renewable energy sources with water and waste recycling processes
- Our Global Recycling Standard (GRS) Certified polyester is made from recycled fibre, including recycled materials such as plastic bottles.
- Viscose fibres made from the cellulose of natural beechwood trees in a closed-loop, carbon neutral process by Lenzing™ EcoVero™ and certified biodegradable
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
CURATED BY OUR DAI DNA™ STYLISTS
You'll Also Love
Did you know that 9 out of 10 women don't know their body shape? Find your perfect fit today.
Free UK deliveries and returns
Not happy with your purchase? Easy returns within 28 days.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.