Because superheroes need stretch, too.
Our NHS doctors, nurses, workers and volunteers are stepping up wherever needed to care for COVID-19 patients, and we want to step up too and support them.
As NHS staff and volunteers look after COVID-19 patients around the clock in their greatest hour of need, we can help take care of the wellbeing of our NHS people.
1. Today, we are donating £15,000 worth of Power Move Trousers to the NHS.
2. We’re committed to doing more, and our efforts can be doubled with your support. When you buy any Dai trouser, we will donate a trouser to the NHS while supplies last.
3. Donate directly to NHS Charities Together fund.
This list is not exhaustive but your donations will go towards:
- Funding well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards/departments (this could include food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits.)
- Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers Volunteer expenses
- Other items as requested by NHS Charities that enhance the well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.